Back to all positions
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
Business Development Analyst
Israel (Hybrid - Haifa or TLV or Rehovot)
The Business Development Analyst researches and analyses opportunities for improving business offerings, increasing addressable market share and identifying new go-to-market channels and partnerships.
The role reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Continuous research on prospective new industries for development, including market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing and complementary organizations, new technologies and more.
- Analyse what the research could mean for the potential of company growth and identify markets and submarkets with highest potential.
- Identify possible go-to-market routes and roadblocks, based on mapping of target industries and prospect requirements.
- Determine whether or not the findings can apply to the company’s business directions and how they could affect new company insights.
Business Development Strategies:
- Research and identify business development strategies for the business development team to explore. Track learning from the field and prospect discussions to share with the team and company.
- Build business development market reports based on research, market validation activities and partnership discussions.
- Explore and create partnerships with channel and co-sell partners
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics or similar.
- Master of business administration degree (MBA) preferred.
- Previous experience as a consultant/analyst in a management consulting company (preferred)
- Knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Industry research and TAM analysis experience
- Solution-oriented approach
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer/partner relations.
- Competency in researching sales opportunities and presenting research.
- Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply for this position