We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
The Business Development organization at BreezoMeter is responsible for driving growth across all BreezoMeter products by articulating corporate strategy, exploring new markets and validating new products/solutions.
The Business Development Executive will coordinate and manage business development activities including market exploration, market validation, new product go-to-market activities, first deals for new products and guidance to product teams on addressing industry needs.
This role reports to the Director of Business Development.
(Remote position - open in Israel or Europe)
- Performs market analysis, identifies market gaps and emerging opportunities.
- Identifies and articulates new opportunities for BreezoMeter to create additional business value.
- Works with internal stakeholders to articulate and execute business value propositions.
- Works with stakeholders to develop target customer/partners to close high-priority gaps across technology, product, business, and/or geography.
New markets validation and establishment
- Envision new industry scenarios and business models in coordination with product team
- Accountable for validating and developing new solutions and go-to-market channels.
- Coordinate and lead face-to-face customer meetings with different parties across new ecosystems, senior management and C-level executives.
- Deal Maker: Develop and progress the deal shaping and commercial deal construct of new products/solutions.
- Consistently provide accurate pipeline forecasts and drive progress on large deals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Close first deals in new markets
To succeed in this entrepreneurial role, will require the following competencies:
- Strong preference for all-around “business athletes” who can quickly learn new industries and market forces.
- Proven ability to perform in “high functioning” and demanding roles
- Strong analytical skills to understand and identify market trends and principal players.
- Influence to cause things to happen both inside and outside the organization. A combination of leadership, articulation and drive.
- Vision and strategic thinking to understand and articulate an opportunity and how to structure a deal to unlock the value hidden in the opportunity.
- Strong deal-making abilities with a proven track record of creative problem solving and of closing complicated transactions across internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn thoroughly the value proposition and dynamics of digital and climate priorities.
- Ability to quickly learn technical concepts and gain credibility with scientific stakeholders and product leadership teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Sciences, or related field
- 5+ years relevant work experience (e.g., consulting, business development, product management, or related field)