We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
BreezoMeter is looking for a Senior Global Recruiter to join the People & Culture team at BreezoMeter, and join our mission to improve the health, safety & quality of life of billions of people around the world every day.
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to this mission and receive a community of inspiration and celebration. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and celebrates its employees.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
- Global & cross-cultural awareness
- Team players
- Thoughtful, positive, and proactive
- Passionate about what they are doing
- Flexible and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Independent and self-learners who would like to develop their skills
- Highly motivated & trustful
Direct report to: Head of People & Culture
What we offer:
- Hybrid model for work - in office/remote
- Competitive compensation (23K-35K ILS)
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team in a employee-centric environment
In this role you will:
- Lead varied global positions in North America & Europe, mainly senior Business Functions positions, e.g. Sales, Marketing, Business Development, etc.
- Lead the short term and long term candidate’s attraction strategy & processes from active sourcing, identifying top talents, collaborating with relevant hiring channels, to leading a positive candidate’s experience, through the entire hiring process.
- Work closely with hiring managers.
- Focus on hiring success factors and attract candidates that fit BreezoMeter’s unique culture.
- Pitch, engage and get curious about potential candidates.
- Learn & engage with varied candidates, location-wise and role-wise, connect with candidates and appreciate their skills-set, experience, education, and motivation. Learn about candidates’ careers and look to build an understanding of their growth potential.
- Mutually learn from the People & Culture team and develop ideas and innovation in the hiring field.
- Recommend and manage short-list interviews, recap discussions, and offer processes.
- Embrace growth and adaptability, as we constantly grow along with BreezoMeter’s growth, and as a team, we encourage career development & growth as well as initiatives to strengthen our hiring & HR best practices.
- At least 5 years of experience working in leading Hi-tech/ Global Start-up as a Global recruiter & sourcer.
- Experience in leading & implementing end-to-end hiring strategy for global senior positions, mainly in the: Sales, Marketing, Business Development & Product functions in the US & Europe (UK/ Germany/ France, etc.).
- Experience & deep experty in active hunting & sourcing best practices via LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Experience in collaborating with leading global head- hunters, placement agencies, designated job boards, professional forums, groups, etc.
- B.A / M.A in Social Sciences/ Behavioral Science / Human Resources or similar degree.
- Very high English level - written & verbal.
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- High quality of Hiring plans implementation.
- Positive thinker.
- Trusted person.
- Solutions & initiative oriented.
- Detailed oriented.
- Knowledge in compensation & benefits structure per region, mainly in the: US (east coast states), UK, Germany, France.
- Knowledge in the Sales compensation & benefits elements’ best practices.