Back to all positions
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
BI & Data Lead
Israel (Hybrid - Haifa or Tel Aviv)
BreezoMeter is looking for a Talented BI & Data Lead to join our Product team and improve the Data of a fast-growing startup with a strong mission to improve the lives of billions all over the world every day, from the air that we breathe
In this role, you'll be:
- Performing Product analysis. BI analyst, support sales, business development, and Product
- Leading implementation and training process of the BI system.
- Analysis, indicating and highlighting trends, and insights.
- Develop DWH infra for a comprehensive and holistic company data approach.
- Integration between different data sources (BQ, Salesforce, Zendesk, GA, etc.)
- Analyze, design, and develop business and operational BI dashboards.
- Support the organization’s functions (product, sales, marketing, finance, CS) with their business and data needs.
- You work closely with the different company's groups and have a direct support them achieve their goals
- You take care of data integration and database management to create one source of truth
- You help us to keep our high standards of data quality
- You develop dashboard and descriptive analytics solutions
- You investigate new tools and solutions for our internal BI processes
- You take full ownership from the idea generation, requirement gathering
- to the successful implementation
- Strong analytical skills
- Background of statistics, information technology or computer science
- Hands-on experience with SQL - a must
- Experience with Python - an advantage
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders and other team members
- Experience in programming is a strong plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts fast
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
Apply for this position