Back to all positions
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
Israel (Hybrid - Haifa or Tel Aviv)
BreezoMeter is looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to join our growing R&D team and take part in developing our innovative data-driven environmental insights platform.
In this position, you’ll be working with exceptional people in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientistic and product experts to create inspiring data-driven solutions that have a real impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
We are looking for people who are:
- Curious and enthusiastic to learn new things
- Independent in their approach and learning
- Team players
- Thoughtful, positive, and proactive
- Flexible and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Take part in the development of cutting-edge environmental models by leveraging various Machine Learning techniques
- Collaborate with Algorithm and Sofware Engineers to create end-to-end data solutions for our customers
- Fully own the deployment and maintenance of the developed models and algorithms in the production environment
- 3+ years of experience in ML Engineering and Research
- Experience in taking part in data product development lifecycle
- Hands-on and theoretical background in data mining, advanced statistical analysis, and Machine Learning techniques (clustering, decision trees, NN, etc)
- Strong technical implementation skills, using Python and SQL
- Familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Familiarity with a variety of big data technologies, databases, data lakes, and data warehouses (preferably in the cloud)
- Ability to plan, set expectations, define goals, and meet commitments
- B.Sc. (M.Sc. preferred) in Computer Science / Math / Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in time series data analysis and prediction techniques - big advantage!
Apply for this position