Back to all positions
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
Full-Stack (Node.js) Developer
Israel (Hybrid - Haifa or Tel Aviv)
BreezoMeter is looking for Full-Stack Node.js Developer to join to our customer facing applications team and build the backend for all our clients (mobile and web). In this position you’ll be working with exceptional people: a multidisciplinary R&D team, designers and product managers to create inspiring apps that you can be proud of.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
- Curious and enthusiastic to learn
- Independent and self-learners
- Team players
- Thoughtful, positive and proactive
- Passionate about what they are doing
- Flexible and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about building end-to-end software systems and applications
- Design, build, ship and maintain BreezoMeter’s customer facing applications and their backend services
- Effectively interact and collaborate with other backend, data and product teams to solve complex product problems
- 3+ years experience working as a full-stack developer
- 1+ years experience in modern web backend technologies
- Experience with backend development using Node.js (preferred) or Python
- Deep understanding of the web client and server-side technologies
- Well versed with relational and document based DBs
- Experience working on high scale, production-grade projects
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics and advocate for technical changes
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD practices
- Familiarly with online payments, e.g. using Stripe - advantage!
- Familiarity with at least one of these frameworks - React/Angular/Vue.js - big advantage!
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) - big advantage!
- Familiarity with Firebase ecosystem - advantage!
Apply for this position