Back to all positions
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
Israel (Hybrid - Haifa or Tel Aviv)
BreezoMeter is looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing R&D team and take part in developing our innovative data driven environmental insights platform. In this position you’ll be working with exceptional people in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientistic and product experts to create inspiring data driven solutions that have real impact in the lives of millions of people around the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
- Curious and enthusiastic to learn new things
- Independent in their approach and learning
- Team players
- Thoughtful, positive and proactive
- Flexible and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Researchers in heart with strong mathematical and business intuitions
- Take part in the development of cutting-edge environmental models by leveraging various Machine Learning techniques
- Hands-on development of models and algorithms that combine our proprietary environmental data and various other data sets to solve real-world business use cases
- Fully own the deployment and maintenance of the developed models and algorithms in production
- 3+ years experience in Data Science positions, preferable in startups
- B.Sc. (M.Sc. preferred) in Computer Science / Math / Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to plan, set expectations, define goals and meet commitments
- Experience in taking part in data product development from initial exploration, technical design and implementation all the way to production deployment and maintenance
- Hands-on and theoretical background in data mining, advanced statistical analysis and machine learning practices and techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, NN, etc)
- Strong technical implementation skills, using Python and SQL
- Familiarity with popular machine learning frameworks (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, keras, etc)
- Familiarity with a variety of big data technologies, databases, data lakes, and data warehouses (preferably in the cloud)
- Experience in time series data analysis and prediction techniques - big advantage!
- Experience collaborating with scientifically oriented teams, specifically in earth / physical sciences context - big advantage!
Apply for this position