We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
BreezoMeter is looking for a passionate and driven QA Engineer to join our growing R&D team and take part in developing our innovative data-driven environmental insights platform and applications.
In this position, you’ll be working with exceptional people in a multidisciplinary team of engineers, scientistic, and product experts to create inspiring data-driven solutions that have a real impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
- Curious and enthusiastic to learn new things
- Independent in their approach and learning
- Team players
- Thoughtful, positive, and proactive
- Flexible and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Details oriented, with a high sensitivity to quality issues
- Responsible for testing BreezoMeter’s client & server applications and services
- Work closely with the development teams and be the final authority for releasing a version to production
- Design and build the QA labs for complex products’ testing from scratch
- Build test plans, processes, and methodologies for making sure we meet our high-quality demands
- 3+ years experience in both client & server testing
- 2+ years experience testing complex Frontend applications, both Web and Mobile
- 1+ years experience testing complex and distributed Backend services and applications
- Eager to make a change and to be a crucial part of the release process
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Experience with Web and Mobile development - big advantage!
- Startup experience - big advantage!
- Hands-on experience working with Linux, infrastructure-related technologies, networking and docker
- Familiarity with testing automation frameworks and methodologies