We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
BreezoMeter’s users can reduce their exposure to bad air quality, pollen and wildfires with our award-winning, top-rated air quality, pollen and weather app and interactive live map experience. We provide accurate environmental insights to more than 100+ countries around the globe, and millions of users turn to us each day for daily decision-making. Leading brands such as Apple, Volvo haves and more have also chosen to integrate our data.
Thanks to our amazing strategic partnerships, our web and mobile apps enjoy amazing levels of user interest and acquisition. We’re now looking for someone to help us build effective engagement and monetization strategies - to help turn our millions of air-aware daily users into loyal, premium subscribers.
If you’re an experienced Direct to Consumer (D2C) Marketer with a demonstrated record of success and would like to feel inspired and motivated each day, come and join our growing BreezoMeter family.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO OWN AND RUN WITH
- Become the in-house expert on our consumer users - learn what they care about, who they are, and build persona profiles the whole company can benefit from.
- Develop and lead the consumer marketing plan with the end goals of engaging users, finding new routes for monetization and driving subscriptions.
- Develop and lead marketing campaigns and initiatives to reach and engage our consumer audiences - with the help of the wider marketing team.
- Build and maintain our consumer marketing roadmap
- Lead A/B testing and funnel management initiatives to optimize conversion rates.
- Identify key trends and insights and implement tests to improve end-user acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Develop multi-touch communication pathways with existing users to demonstrate the value of BreezoMeter and improve retention rates.
- Stay abreast of market trends and the competitive landscape to identify new growth opportunities and develop new business strategies.
- Work closely with product teams to improve the subscription product and value proposition.
- Work closely with Consumer Content Marketer and internal partners to build and develop the new consumer-first publication platform and deliver a measurable and successful, consumer-focused content strategy.
- Work closely with our marketing, support and product teams to learn the common pain points and feedback touchpoints from consumer users.
WHICH BOXES YOU NEED TO CHECK:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with B2C/D2C user conversion/retention with a track record of driving subscriber growth.
- Experience delivering high-impact marketing programs, from the initial creative ideation to the execution, analysis, and optimization.
- An understanding of audience segmentation and the ability to leverage that knowledge to drive efficiencies in messaging and conversions.
- Expert in A/B testing all elements throughout the acquisition process.
- Strong understanding of analytics tools and the ability to make data-driven decisions to improve performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across departments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible Working - in office or remote
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team in a employee-centric environment