We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
We have amazing products, leading brands as customers (Apple, Volvo and more..) and users that turn to our environmental insights each day to help them avoid unhealthy air. For vulnerable individuals, the insights we provide can be a matter of life or death.
Now we need to tell the world! To help us out, we’re looking for an experienced social community manager to take the reins on our social presence and community strategy: You’ll be responsible for devising, and implementing our brand-led social activity - this position includes full ownership of our brand’s social channels. You will also be expected to provide recommendations for improvement based on current and competitor activity, influencer outreach, content distribution, as well as provide regular social performance reporting.
If you’re a creative and experienced Community Manager, an avid user of social media and would like to feel inspired and motivated each day, come and join our growing BreezoMeter family :)
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO OWN AND RUN WITH
- Build and define a social media and community engagement strategy to amplify the reach of BreezoMeter’s brand, position our company as an environmental monitoring leader, and get the right eyes on our content.
- Build a social calendar and launch and run social media campaigns to align with our wider product, inbound, consumer and brand awareness marketing initiatives.
- Grow the reach of BreezoMeter’s owned social channels through regular and engaging posts and interaction - all aligned with BreezoMeter’s wider objectives & personality.
- Active social listening, and representing the voice of BreezoMeter in relevant target communities and conversations
- Be the voice of BreezoMeter during ‘crisis’ situations
- Conduct audits and provides recommendations based on BreezoMeter’s current social performance and competitor activity.
- Coordinate with Support teams to respond to customer inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely manner.
- Provide recommendations and tactics to build relationships with relevant online influencers and communities in BreezoMeter’s ecosystem.
- Regular performance reporting: What’s going well & what’s not.
WHICH BOXES YOU NEED TO CHECK:
- 2-3 years of experience managing, implementing and growing a brand’s online following & reach (B2B and B2C market experience a bonus)
- Avid and comfortable user of social media, with results you can brag about.
- You’re ready to work at a fast-growing startup, where priorities can shift quickly without warning.
- Ability to quickly digest complex information and translate it into easy to understand and engaging messaging.
- Out of the box & creative thinking
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible Working - in office or remote
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team in a employee centric environment