Back to all positions
We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Enterprise Sales Executive: Want to join a fast-growing startup with a strong mission to improve the lives of billions all over the world? We are searching for a Senior Enterprise Executive with vast experience selling to fortune 500 companies.
The right person will be in charge to generate new revenue from the US market and will be a trusted advisor advocating how environmental insights can impact end-users and consumers in the various industries BreezoMeter is focused on.
(Remote position USA - New York Area)
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Identifies business opportunities, relevant prospects and evaluates their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Prepare quotes and proposals fitting the customer's needs.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions and strategies per project.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- Generating own pipeline via extensive outbound.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide accurate forecasts and keep Salesforce updated.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field.
- Proven experience for at least 5 years working in B2B SaaS companies
- Proven experience for at least 5 years with fortune 500 companies.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced startups ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
Apply for this position