We’re on the lookout for passionate, curious, and creative people who are super excited to contribute to a global mission, and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. BreezoMeter puts a focus on the right culture and
celebrates its employees. Whether you are an engineer, scientist or developer, an expert in design, sales or marketing, we want to cultivate your talent with you.
BreezoMeter is an amazing fast-growing SaaS Start-Up with a clear mission to expose the air that we breathe and to empower healthier, daily decision-making to improve the lives of billions. Also, as B2B & Big Data company, our products have been used by our customers and their customers and end users, by using the knowledge about the air around them keeping them safer and better informed
We're in hyper growth mode and we are looking to hire a SalesForce Analyst.
You’ll be responsible for building, developing and managing the infrastructure behind our growing sales tools, help define, implement and improve sales processes, track and monitor key pipeline and forecasting trends, analyze and share insights on key sales metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way.
- Development, implementation, and administration of Salesforce.com and other integrated tools such as SalesForce, Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Gong, and others.
- Develop key metrics and reporting to be communicated across the sales org and leadership that provide insights into sales and marketing performance and operational efficiency.
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly pipeline reporting and forecasting for the sales & marketing organizations, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory.
- Support sales managers and leaders in dividing and allocating accounts based on the comp plan and territories.
- Work cross-departmentally and across geographies with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance to improve and customize workflows, optimize efficiency, and help best utilize the tools in our stack
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to identify and build, and improve key processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time.
- Engage with sales reps,sales and marketing leadership to get ongoing feedback on the demand gen and sales processes and structure and drive improvements.
- Work closely with the Finance team to provide accurate analysis and sales forecasting used for company financial planning.
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales and marketing teams and evaluate the effectiveness of the technologies.
- Manage and prioritize ongoing Sales and Marketing Operations requests, projects, and priorities
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations in a B2B SaaS company, with a demonstrated history of improving sales productivity.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and Hubspot administration, with a strong understanding of Salesforce principles and best practices.
- Experience with Hubspot administration and reporting
- Strong business acumen and understanding, with proven ability to develop and track sales reporting and metrics that align with business objectives.
- Experience in supporting a global sales organization across geographies and time zones.
- The ability to balance high level planning with day-to-day operations .
- Proven ability to finetune complex sales processes and rollouts.
- Ability to analyze complex sets of data and present it in an easy and digestible manner.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and communicate.
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Sales Navigator, Gong, and more preferred.
- Capable of analyzing data, identifying trends, making data-driven decisions.
- Operate well in a fast paced, dynamic high growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.